@2019 Shandong Zhuo Jun Industrial Co., Ltd. . 鲁ICP备19054812号-1
Phone:+86 132 1052 7470
+86 183 6300 2343
Advantages of hydroxypropyl methylcellulose construction site
In the application of building materials, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose has its unique properties from mixing to dispersion to construction, as follows:
Provisioning and configuration
1. Easy to mix with dry powder formula.
2. Has the characteristics of cold water dispersion.
3. The solid particles are effectively suspended, so that the mixture is more smooth and uniform.
Dispersion and mixing
1. Dry-blended formulations containing hydroxypropyl methylcellulose can be easily mixed with water.
2. Get the desired consistency quickly.
3. Cellulose ether dissolves faster and without clumps.
1. Improve lubricity and plasticity to enhance workability and make product construction more convenient and faster.
2. Enhance water retention characteristics and prolong working time.
3. Helps prevent vertical flow of mortar, mortar and tiles. Extend the cooling time and improve work efficiency.
Finished product performance and appearance
1. Improve the bonding strength of tile adhesives.
2. Strengthen the crack shrinkage and crack resistance of mortar and sheet jointing agent.
3. Improve the air content in the mortar and greatly reduce the possibility of cracks.
4. Improve the appearance of the finished product.
5. It can enhance the anti-sag resistance of tile adhesive.